- finished a Connie Willis book (at 3am)
- got up at 9am
- washed 7 loads of laundry
- changed the sheets on our bed
- cleared up tissue from the floor next to Flar's side of the bed
- cleared off the massage table
- cleared off the jacuzzi
- folded 6 loads of laundry
- swept the jacuzzi room
- swept the kitchen
- wiped down the kitchen counters
- made Welsh Rarebit
Now it's time to read email, read live journal, and read my next book, Hoot, by Carl Hiassen, which is apparently for readers 10 and up.
No word yet on TLS, so we're assuming the kids will have school tomorrow. I'll check before I shut down for the night. Bébé has gone home to see if his house has power yet, so he can start the heat up. Then he's coming back here to sleep where it's warm. Flar got the boys to help clean up the green bathroom and guestroom, and has declared them liveable.
- I think banana pancakes for breakfast
- yes, there's still more laundry
- the kitchen table
- mail & phone calls
- bowling forms for Rookettes
- work on Erosul.com if Flar has gotten the pictures done of the leather.