Someone on my friend's list has starting writing fantasy journal entries. Journals which chronicle the daily activities of the life she fantisizes. I think this is an interesting exercise in looking at you really want out of life. I was surprised that her first entry of this nature seemed so attainable.
And then I realized. Often, when I type out lists and plan what I'll do the next day, I'm writing my fantasy journal.
And sometimes, I live parts of my fantasies. :)
So I tackled the largest, in physical volume of my mountains, today, while also giving a nod to time constraints. I'm having Nurse over for dinner and it's likely to snow tonight AND the temperature is expected to plummet.
So far, I've:
- assembled the Ham and Swiss Casserole, ready to bake tonight.
- sorted the clothes on top of the jacuzzi
- washed & dried whites
- washed & drying colors
- washing sweaters and fleece
- packed Flar's bag for him
- had a nice lunch
- added a link to my memories to my friends view
- get Critter to do dishes
- get Tigger to rinse recycling
- hand-wash the rest
- wash the rest of the laundry
- get bowling forms ready
- visit with Nurse
And now it's time to take Flar to the airport.