Which means I don't have automatic failure the first day I don't achieve one of the goals.
Which means I don't have an excuse to give up on a goal.
- Climb 20 flights of stairs a day, at least five days a week.
Since there aren't any stairs in Mom & Dad's house, this won't even start until I get home.
- Do 3 sets of 20 sit-ups a day, at least five days a week.
Didn't start on this today, but there's no reason I shouldn't be able to do this here.
- Eat at least three servings of fruit a day.
- Eat at least three servings of vegetables a day.
- Eat at least three servings of dairy a day.
- Record diet and exercise in a daily log for review by Master.
- Do at least one hour of filing or cleaning a day, at least five days a week.
This started out as only filing, but Flar adding cleaning, and then said an hour on either one would be an acheivement in his eyes.
- Email Mom once a day.
Did I mention that I offered Flar, the boys, Mom, and Wolf the opportunity to add to my New Year's Resolutions?
- See someone about my mood swings.
Mom is diagnosed bi-polar. Maybe that's my problem. Maybe I'm just moody. Maybe a professional would have an opinion about that. Flar is concerned, and doesn't want to see me trying to cope on my own anymore.
Wow. So I put it in writing. That last one is a doozy. Mom had to be hauled off to a hospital while she was claiming to be The Beast, before she got treatment. I suppose I shouldn't wait for that sort of dramatic event, hunh? Perhaps Spydielives has some advice for me about kink/poly-aware professionals in Lexington?