1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. Keep going until you reach one where you can answer the question by quoting lyrics from that song.
4. For added fun, see how many of these songs you can identity
1. Name or preferred nickname: The Jellicle Ball
2. Age and birthdate: Easter 01 Vertigo
3. Location (as general or specific as you would like): Working on the Night Shift (Live)
4. Where you have spent most of your life: Ready For You
5. What your childhood was like: We Are Family
6. At least three positive adjectives to describe yourself: Blessed Be Your Name, All Who Are Thirsty, Indescribable
7. At least three negative adjectives to describe yourself: We Fall Down, Grizabella, The Old Gumbie Cat
8. What qualities you seek to develop in yourself: Joy Is Like the Rain
9. How you identify politically, and issues you feel strongly about: Overture
10. How you identify spiritually, and in what way you exercise this: Joy, Offering
11. How you identify in matters of gender and sexuality: Sometimes Love
12. In what ways you express yourself: Go Light Your World
13. A subject or idea you could spend a lifetime mulling over: I Surrender to You
14. Something that never ceases to amaze you: Smell the Color
15. If reincarnation exists, who or what you were in a past life: Grace Flows Down
16. How you feel about the statement, “Some human lives are worth more than others”: May Your Wonders Never Cease
17. The most private thing you are willing to admit: Who Am I