There was talk of chocolate, penguins, placement of something, shaving, non-smoothness, and evidence of two shades of purple frosting.
I got to lick the beater, spatula and bowl, which had more in it that first appeared. The frosting is delicious - I can't wait to see the cake. I've promised pictures for Mom.
Today was otherwise a very full day, and I shall gladly sink into my creaky old mattress perchance to sleep.
- I drove Tigger to school, as Flar needed to be in Louisville for an early meeting.
- I munched on Burger King breakfast while having quiet time in my car.
- I checked on my files for QPZA reporting, and updated the spreadsheet, then headed home.
- I tidied the bedroom a bit, made the bed and opened the drapes.
- I sorted laundry, washed a load of whites and started a load of work towels.
- I swept the jacuzzi room, sprayed down spots with scrubbing bubbles, and mopped the room with clorox.
- I cleared out my car, gathered stuff for errands and headed out to Hamburg.
- I met with my synergy group at Chic-Fil-A.
- I dropped off a check at Dr. Bizer's.
- I got my car washed.
- I got my oil changed.
- I got in car-line 15 minutes early.
- I met Critter at the Dentist.
- We left the dentist with a number for a sedation dentist.
- We ate a comforting steak dinner at Malone's.
- I let the boys to the legwork of getting the kitchen clean enough to cook. (Which is all the way clean, in Flar's playbook)
- I finished the work towels, and then a load of colors, including sorting, folding and putting away, and am leaving the room with a load of perm-press in the dryer and a load of hang-to-dry in the washer. I'll hang them after my shower in the morning. ;)
And now, for bed.