Enough fooling around, I suppose. Flar pointed out that I need to recreate the Quicken records back to Jan 1, since we'll need them for taxes next year. But immediate priority is paying bills. I'll probably bring slews of data entry to keep me occupied on vacation.
Need to print a new name tag for L, then get to work on finances. And go to bed by midnight, no matter what.
In other news, the kittens were claimed by the daycampers next door, so I'm not looking for a new home for them. On the other hand, I found out my nail tech is interested in getting a calico kitten.
Expecting the backup drive (aka $68 padlock) to arrive tomorrow, along with some Treo accessories.
oops, never hit post. Or got to the bills. But I've gathered and put out the trash, installed Canvas, printed a new name tag for L, and plotted out a plan of attack for tomorrow.
- Pay bills readied in envelopes
- List creditors using files in roll-top
- Rebuild list of auto/manual online via: checkfree & direct/printed bills
- Pay manual online and printed bills.
- Sort everything on the desk by creditor.
- Print out a new set of labels in order to pull 2007 out of the desk files.
- Stuff a bag full of data entry project for vacation