Rejected ideas include:
- $100 worth of soy sauce & $100 worth of strawberry breeze (too silly)
- replace carpet in family room/refinish floor in kitchen (either - too expensive)
- $200 bob sled (not even overall family enjoyment)
After a single round of prioritized balloting, we reduced the decision to three ideas. Tomorrow, each idea has an apologist who will be making a one minute presentation and taking questions (funneled through me) for five minutes. I will be making the final decision after another polling of the family's preferences.
The three ideas are:
- A Ski Trip for Flar and Critter and Tigger (while I relax in the bath), represented by Tigger.
- A second TiVo and associated re-wiring, represented by Critter.
- A Hat Rack for the front hall, represented by Flar.
I get to be final judge and arbiter etc., because it's my bonus. :)