I've got a cold. Last night it was making my throat hurt, but I'm fine this morning, except for sniffles. I slept in rather than go to bible study though. Twice in a row. But Berry is picking up my lesson for me, so I can be all prepared for next week.
Now that I'm up and have fed Tigger, I'm going to shower and then run errands:
- Pick up & deposit a check for Erosul
- Pick up Tigger's homework
- Shop at Sam's
- Get my allergy shot, and arrange to have them at my family practice office in the future
- Pick up some stuff at CVS for Flar (that I forgot yesterday)
- Trade in a duplicate paperback that Flar bought for Sahara
- Pick up Flar's laundry that he forgot to pick up on Saturday
Good thing I decided to list these out -- I'd have forgotten some of them.