Lessee, finished another scarf for my mom; ran a few more loads of laundry; worked over 5 hours tonight.
Timothy put candy in our shoes for a modest celebration of Festival of Lights tonight; tomorrow is the first night of Hannukah. Since we're going to be in transit between Chess Club and the Kentucky Christmas Sing-A-Long, I'm thinking of combining the Hannukah prayers with grace over fast-food dinner in the Civic Center food court...
Tomorrow looks to be busy:
- Pickup (possibly Knight and) LaDonna
- Bowling - find out the suggested amount for the holiday gift exchange
- Home for lunch, then as many errands as I can fit in:
- Pickup (or order) Flar's 2005 calendar at Leather Inc
- Pickup a pair of hairsticks to share with Gaucha (we each only use one stick, typically)
- Pickup a bowling exchange gift and Hannukah candles at BB&B
- Pop into the mall for something for Ro
- Chess Club - Berry is dropping off Geste at 5:30
- Dinner at the Civic Center Food Court
- The Kentucky Christmas Sing-A-Long