- Saw my family doctor about my blood pressure. Got prescriptions for high blood pressure, and a recommended diet, and an appointment to come back for a fasting blood sugar level.
- Got an immunization certificate for Tigger's new school.
- Took Tigger to the eye doctor. He doesn't need glasses, woot! Forgot to ask for a certificate for the school.
- Went to Sam's. Got a game for Tigger, a diet book for me, and some groceries.
- Ate lunch at the Happy Dragon Buffet. Knight treated.
- Got my allergy shot.
- Called the eye doctor to ask him to write out a certificate to pick up tomorrow.
- Deposited money in the bank. Woot!
- Took Critter to Compusa, whose techie opined that the lights not working on his battery were insufficient cause for a replacement. Critter may call Apple directly.
- Picked up new meds and refills. The pharmacist recommended I take some of the meds in the morning, some at night; I'm going to be bull-headed and keep taking them at bedtime. We'll see if the diuretic has me up in the middle of the night to pee...
- Started dinner when I got home, and happily turned it all over to Flar when he walked in.
- PolyDad is here for another night, so now I'm off to discover how we shall spend the rest of the evening.
Today, in a nutshell.
I’m living in utter luxury. I’m working at the federal building in Denver, and I found a nifty AirBNB (under the lodging per diem) just a block away.…
While sleeping under a ceiling fan may not cause death, it can contribute to a dry air morning sore throat. I put up with the sore throat because…
Failure comes only to one unwilling to adapt and keep looking forward. My marriage ended last year. I’m not a failure at relationships; I’m now…