- Explain the origin of your LJ username.
- If it wasn't your first choice (i.e., your first choice was already taken), what was?
- If it was your first choice, what would have been your second if your first was already taken?
- Wolf called me "Little One"
- Littleone was taken, so I looked around for synonyms, and came across "Minikin"
Minikin is the first ID I've had that's completely unconnected to my name. I sometimes append it to words the way I append the shortest version of my own name, when I talk. Happy-kin, Sad-kin, silly-kin, etc. Recently, someone (maybe woobiewooster?) called me "Mini" in a comment. My maternal grandmother's name was Minnie, so I think it's kinda cool.
Like my LJ name. Eventually, I expect to request a car plate with MINKIN on it, on MINIKN. My current car is named SYSDEB. We only use six letters in Kentucky.