- Fixed breakfast for Tigger, who fed the dogs.
Fixed breakfast and lunch for Critter, who is home sick.
- Unloaded dishwasher, loaded dishwasher and hand-washed dishes
- Opened mail, hung Cristmas cards and answered them
- Read Sunday and Monday Papers
- Pulled coupons out of Sunday's paper to clipa nd sort in car-line
- Cleaned the kitchen table
- Posted new bills & receipts
- Reconciled all accounts
I'm now ready to print whatever reports Flar wants, and pay bills as he directs
What I didn't get done:
- Print pictures for one of Tigger's Christmas projects
- Plan grocery list that includes cookie party ingredients
(on my way, now)
No time to read LJ, alas. But I feel great, being caught up with everything so I can start concentrating on Christmas tasks. Yay!