- continued running laundry through the machines
- hung out shirts and pants
- washes dishes
- cleaned the kitchen counter
- started cleaning the Lincoln room
and got involved in more cleaning than I've done the last few times I've merely swooped in with fresh sheets
- picked up the boys
- gotten the toilet fixed (while I was gone)
- bought detergent to finish the laundry
- bought pumpkins and straw
- made ginger cookie dough and put it in the fridge to roll out later
- watched Oh God! Book II
And now I'm going up to finish cleaning the Lincoln room while the boys work on the playroom. I'm vacuuming, go me!
After that, Tigger and I are rolling out ginger cookies and baking them. Decorating will be an afternoon activity on Friday, as that I think. It's a half-day at school.
Then I have to figure out exactly how to transfer registration of our sites to Go Daddy, hoping that I haven't left it too late.
And finish up laundry by sorting clean clothes into boys', Matt's and mine, and fold mine and the towels.
And put the rug back in the green bathroom, and set out towels.
And figure out what I need to do for chess club. Rookettes is down and already in the car. Go me.