I was dead tired when I got to Louisville yesterday. Long layovers in airport should make for a more relaxed travel day. And, they do, but I also got up at 5 am CDT, so it was just a long day, and I spent much of it toting around my carry-on baggage.
While I was in St. Louis airport, I got caught up on list-mail, and even worked for awhile on a writing project. Go me!
I finished two books while I was on vacation - Watership Down and Equal Rites.
I got to nap and reconnect with Wolf and Sydb before I drove home last night, and I got to see the boys before they went to bed.
I made some phone calls on my way home, and bowling is now very confusing. I need to call the Tuesday secretary to see if I can understand what's happening.
Stuff I need to get done today:
- Laundry - I've already sorted it, and started two loads
- Shop for Lebif & Lady_A's wedding gift
- Find out the low-down on bowling and prepare for tomorrow
- Figure out a slight more refined schedule for what I want to do this weekend for my birthday
- Send out an email to TLS parents about first chess club starting up a week from Friday
- Catch-up on dishes, newspapers & coupons
- Work on bookkeeping
Update: I knew I was forgetting something. I also need to call Opman about work, and tomorrow I have to remember to get my allergy shot.
Tonight, Knight and Ro and Kittybane and Starmaiden are coming over to celebrate my birthday, which is tomorrow.
Tomorrow, I have bowling in the morning, and then I'm going to Louisville, either from bowling or from home, depending on how ready I am.