Thursday, because it's going to be so damn busy, with Rookettes and working, AND because it's immediately after a full worknight.
Friday, because the off-work day is a temptation to veg in front of the computer all morning, catching up.
- Dried a load of laundry before leaving the house
- Made the boys breakfast - Tigger had sausage bits, Critter had a spam omelette
- Finished a chapter of Order of the Phoenix
- Got the boys to empty the sinks
- Caught up on the hand-wash dishes
- Put the last load of this week's laundry in the dryer
- Picked up ladonna_rena
- Started up Rookettes bowling, including extra start-up bookwork
- Bowled a 192, 152, 132 series, thus screwing myself next week; our team took three points.
- Dropped off LaDonna_Rena
- Made King Ranch Chicken while Knight kept me company
- Finished cleaning out my car in carline -- today I'll start in on coupons, fershur
- Got to work on time and indexed over 7500 check numbers after indexing and double keying two tiny queues.
- Made sausage, egg & cheese biscuit for Critter, and spam biscuit for Tigger
- Caught up the kitchen again -- Critter emptied the dishwasher sink without being asked, and the recycling sink was empty
- Read another chapter of Harry Potter
- Folded all the towels and put them away
- Sorted the rest of the clean clothes
- Caught up on email, but not LJ
- Added a bunch of stuff to my calendar (and will hotsync after I get offline)
- Haven't gotten dressed yet, so now I'm in a rush.