read email & LJ
- write LJ
- balance checkbook
- power-skim bills for what needs paying NOW
This may end up being something I have to do during visit. Ick poo.
- make out a grocery list - I'm out of soda: this cannot be delayed!
- 11 am: hop in shower
- 11:30: leave to go out to lunch with local submissives
- grocery shopping
- 2:45 pm: Friends and Family program at Camp Invention
- 3:30 pm: take Tigger home and change for work.
- leave work early, to drive to the airport and pick up canuckgirl
- try not to stay up TOO late, talking before bed
Nope. Not going to be a busy day at all. No way.
Last night's work was dream work. A new client, with easy data entry -- multiple documents have the same data in two of the fields, and the third is a multiple choice that fills in from the first letter entered. I indexed and double-keyed everything that was in three queues, found the other two queues were empty, and then had to find work. I remembered that Opman had mentioned that Q8 for the problem child is actually easy data, so I finished the night out by indexing 850 of those documents. Didn't added up the numbers for the other queues. But, I feel like I was really productive, last night.
Stayed up late, chatting with Wolf and Sydb about us-stuff. Have plenty of writing to do, and no clue when I'll be able to do it.
I get to see Canuckgirl in 13 hours and 38 minutes!