So, this is my recollection of the recipe, which I'll update, should the card turn up.
- 6-8 boneless Chicken breasts, cooked and torn into strips
I measured out 2 pounds of thighs and chicken tenderloins tonight; it seems like the right volume
- 2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes I use original diced
- frozen diced white onions
- cheddar cheese
- corn tortillas, torn into strips
I usually use tortilla chip "dust" - the saved up dregs from bags; tonight I'm using Baked Tostitos
- sour cream
Assemble all the ingredients into a large pan: 13x9" casserole is a tad small - I have a flat roaster that's just enough bigger to fit the bill. The woman who gave me the recipe made it in a deep casserole, like a 2 quart round, but I find that harder to serve out of. Build the casseroles in layers, like lasagne: corn tortillas, onions, chicken, cheese, sauce, repeat. On the top layer of sauce, dollop spoonfuls of sour cream. Cover loosely with foil, then bake.
I'm guessing at the temperature, and I'm not actually baking this one until tomorrow night, since it's best baked before serving. I'll be trying an hour at 325°F.